Thursday, July 13, 2006

ARGH. Im so mad!!

98.7 Fm. Yes, the popular radio station.
Its very hard getting through the lines right?
Yes, yes indeed.

When they announced that the lines are opened,
I started to think, " should i call? Might as well give it a shot. "
So yes, I dialled the numbers.

ME: *ring ring, ring ring*
Opposite line: "Hello, who's this? "

I hung up.

The reason I hung up was because I thought I dialled the wrong number.
So I redialled it.
Yes, it was correct, & it was engaged!
OH THE..

My bad, my mistake, my stupidity.
I wonder, millions of people are dying to go on air.
GRRRR!!!
I can go on air.
Makes me soo MAD.

First time I felt so stressed in this month.
Im afraid that I cant cope.
& Im afraid that I might be forced to drop both A & E maths.
Im so afraid..

I WANT TO SWITCH PARTNERS!
I WANT I WANT I WANT!
I cannot tahan anymore.
Please Faizal,
I can type it all over for you can? :D :D

shucks,
i lost my cool & temper today.
but hey!
its your fault man.
you should have asked for my permission first.
if you did, i wouldnt have lost my cool.
& i need not change partners with naidu & matin.
& i dont have to suffer in misery.


Can change partners? :D

No comments: